Convertible cover snap clips

-

momoparman

MOISMYHOME
Reaction score
How do these go on? I think I know but rather than scratch paint for no reason I thought I would ask first. Not sure why they have that extra flange unless it's to protect the top from a screw that could go through.....

69 cuda vert. These are the clips that the top cover snaps screw into around the back of the well. The top cover snaps on to them.

Thanks for the help.

Mop

Attachments

• clip.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 216
I believe I still have a few of these attached to my car and will take a pic of them tonight for you if no one else pops in with one sooner.

That clip serves dual purpose. The chrome trim attaches to it and the screw for the male half of snap goes through all of these parts. The clip shown with broken screw still in it has been spread open. The screws tip should bottom in the clip.

OK so the clip as shown on the left is shown as it should be installed? With the open end or screw tip protection on the underside.

If you have a pic please show me. I am 99% positive but hate to install things on painted surfaces without being 100%.

Figures that I took 1000 pictures of everything but this area.

Thanks

Mop

I thought I still had some on my car. Sadly I was wrong and haven't dug up the pics yet of before I tore it apart

-
Back