Converting from column-auto to column-manual?

-

1972Swinger

Reaction score
So I am getting a complete 3spd-on-the-tree setup here soon. I will get the tranny, linkages, driveshaft (for a 7-1/4"), cross-member, bellhousing, and everything else except maybe the column.

I have all the 4spd-on-the-floor parts out of a Duster (Z-Bar, pedals). Will this stuff all interchange so I can drop it in behind my slanty? It is coming out of a slant-six Duster, so everything should be the same...right?

Thanks! I love column-shift-manual cars, and can't wait to do this swap into my Dart.

(Anybody have a column-shifted-3spd column lying around? I am looking for one now.)

I have a 3-speed column in a '72 Dart I'm parting. Are you looking for 4" or 4 1/2" b/p slots? I have both but I may save my small bolt set for my Valiant, haven't decided which direction I want to go with it yet. I also have a vintage 8 track player. PM me your email address if you're interested and I can send pics and prices.
Thanks,
Dallas

I have a 3-speed column in a '72 Dart I'm parting. Are you looking for 4" or 4 1/2" b/p slots? I have both but I may save my small bolt set for my Valiant, haven't decided which direction I want to go with it yet. I also have a vintage 8 track player. PM me your email address if you're interested and I can send pics and prices.
Thanks,
Dallas

i have original ansen slots with sema stickers on them, no caps. 2 4.5bc and 2 unilugs (4 and 4.5). they are 14x 7.5 and 7 i think.

-
Back