Cool 'cuda on eBay.

-

ATW

Reaction score
Not sure if there is a post on it but this car is on eBay.. I stole some pics of it because it's sharp! I'm not a huge fan of the notchback look, but this one is coooool. I love the 18" boss wheels on it, too!

ebay_top_right.jpg

ebay_right_side.jpg

ebay_front_righ_3-4.jpg

Yeah, nice......and I like the gray (?) job on the grille as well......nice touch. At least he didn't flat black the whole grille like some I see. It's the little touches that really hit the ball outta the park......and so easy. A little subdued polished aluminum here.....a little semi-gloss gray there. Sweet and simple.

Another thing that's cool is that with the painted bumpers, you can go fiberglass with lightweight brackets and save some weight.

That car is sharp! That look would be great on a convertible

It looks real nice......but somethin about those real short tires ain't makin it for me. It needs some more sidewall.

It looks real nice......but somethin about those real short tires ain't makin it for me. It needs some more sidewall.

Yeah.. he has the same size all the way around... the fronts look proportionate but the rears need some bulk.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Plym...faaQQitemZ270706057130QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

Really tastefull and well thought out. The visual themes flow through the vehicle inside and out.

I think some performance items are overlooked and left sore of bland. But you could look at it as a great starting point to bolt on mechanical upgrades. I think many people like to pick their own personal choices.

Very well thought out modified by the Hoffman crew. This car sure seems like it was built to sell. I think they choose the right things to put their efforts into and the right things not to put effort into. Like...

Painting the chrome, aluminum trim, and pot metal looks really neat AND saved them probably $2000-$3000 in re-chroming and aluminum polishing and straightening. The powercoated/painted aluminum trim does not show every minor imperfection that bare polished does.

The dash is painted AND saved them $600 in plastic rechroming.

All the hardware is plated the correct original way even though it's a modified car. Doesn't really cost more to do it original finish, but you gotta know what to do.

-
Back