cool dude.

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
Reaction score
I don't know why I am uncontrollably drawn to look at it.

I like it and I know the area it says its at.....in fact I can probably find it without contacting the seller through CL.

too bad I don't have the money right now .....well at least I don't have money for another vehicle.

https://pueblo.craigslist.org/cto/5275986951.html

Attachments

• 00U0U_eLwlqt1Hzn1_600x450.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 331
Goodtimes Van!!

My third vehicle was a 1974 Dodge Van. I tricked it out with carpet on floor, walls, and ceiling, a bed in the back, a cable spool for a table, and 2 swivel front buckets. I made a wooden overhead console for my Alpine stereo and CB radio, and some switches.

It had a slant and cruised down the highway just fine! It was a copper color, so I named it the copper kettle. Man, that was Goodtimes!!

I do love the 70s Dodge vans, and that mural...priceless.

Gotta have it!

Nice. Yep needs wide cragars, zoomies, and fiberglass fender flairs with an intergrated front chin spoiler to finish it.

BUY IT! You can put blocks on the pedals wrapped with shag carpet!

I was thinking it needs a set of dog dish hubcaps and a business name on the sides :D

I might go look at it today ......dang it .....whats the old sayin ......curiosity is killing the cat

the more I think about it ...the more this van is looking better than the A-100 I always wanted. Unlike an A-100 this van probably has disk brakes and better suspension and a lot of improvement adVANtages.

Ive had a couple of them. Nothing like driving down the street with the doghouse off tuning the carb as you drive

I see that this is a thread for cool dudes, so I'm checking in....

It looks like one of the 70s style conversion vans that were cranked out by the 100s back then so people with no skills could have a custom van.

I love vans, I've had 3 different A100s and 3 different B300s, bought a 74 B van new.

And Rani, you're correct that the B vans are much better than the A vans in respect to braking, ride and handling. After the first 2 or 3 years of B van production disc brakes were made standard equipment.

A long time ago I did some car trailer towing with my second A van, with only having 10" drums on it made for a very scary experience.

if all the cool dudes t hat suggest you buy it, ALL sent ya $50, you wouldn't have to rob your "parts money piggybank" ! ha

I had a Ford buddy that bought a 70's ford van, had the engine rebuilt, I found it for him, a plummer had owned it. the thing had WALDO (plumbing) wrote across the side in letters 5 ft tall. ever after I called him WALDO ! ha... we took a road trip from n. Mo to Chicago one time, it really rode great! ( but poor mileage) but gas was cheap ( er)

a hippy van with Colorado plates?

I wonder what the inside smells like?

well, its a non-runner

seller sez ....it needs a carb and a battery .

I hate to be skeptical but I would bet it is a mask to cover other problems.

To someone with parts available its really no big deal to put another teen in there or even a 360 but he doesn't have to know that LOL

I kinda grew up and drove one of those (age 6,7,8). My grand parents had one and we went everywhere in it-this has dusted off some thirty plus year old memories. A glimmer of light in a clouded past.

Dang it Rani.Buy that before I head up there. I want one bad!I got the big and little rims, new teen and a 727 out of a van

-
Back