Cool Find 4 Me

-

6pk2goDemon

Mopar Mod
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just was pretty pumped about this and thought I would share! We were cleaning up the shop and moving things around this past weekend and found a treasure. #'s matching tranny for my Demon that I didn't remember we had. 8)

Here she is......:-D

Demon 727 Tranny 003.jpg

Yee Haa!!!!

Hell, a find like that would make my day... :) I'd strip it down to the case and rebuild it.

Yee Haa!!!!

Hell, a find like that would make my day... :) I'd strip it down to the case and rebuild it.

Yee Haa......I was stoked big time :-D. I know it's not a big deal, but I was excited to see it!

It's the treasures we put aside and forget about that makes a day of cleaning a good day indeed 8) Congrat's 6pk C:cheers::cheers:

It's the treasures we put aside and forget about that makes a day of cleaning a good day indeed 8) Congrat's 6pk C:cheers::cheers:

I call that "putting it in a safe place." So safe that even I can't find it! :-D

Like finding the present you really wanted under the tree at Christmas time.

What's the plans now that you have recovered it from it's safe place?

A great find for sure.Now what will you do with it?

I gave it a big hug & kiss of course :bootysha:.

Yep memike, Finding that made all the hauling and moving things worthwhile :smile:

I call that "putting it in a safe place." So safe that even I can't find it! :-D

Like finding the present you really wanted under the tree at Christmas time.

What's the plans now that you have recovered it from it's safe place?

I wish my storage was big enough for me to lose a tranny. LOL

Good find!

I knew we had a tranny to move, but never paid attention to it. I think we pulled it out of the car in the 90's when we were racing and switched over to a 904. Back then, who cared about serial #'s ;-).

Yee Haa......I was stoked big time :-D. I know it's not a big deal, but I was excited to see it!

I'd like to klnow what other treasures lurk there. If you could have a whole tranny and not know you got it, I can just imagine what else is in that shop!!! LOL!!!:toothy10:

You gonna put it back in C

Great story.

Probably not right now Tony. We've had the current tranny out twice already while putting this beast back together and it's not getting any lighter LOL. Dang Demon has fought us "tooth & nail"..... Besides, there's a 904 in it now and we'd have to change the driveshaft, TC etc.

Thanks Eddie......:-D

It IS a big deal! Congrats C!

Yea, I guess it really IS a big deal. Definately made my day for sure ;-)

I'd like to klnow what other treasures lurk there. If you could have a whole tranny and not know you got it, I can just imagine what else is in that shop!!! LOL!!!:toothy10:

I knew we had "A" tranny, just didn't realize it was the original one from the car. Never looked at or cared about #'s when it got pulled. When you're racing, all that matters is goin' fast :burnout: :toothy10::toothy10:. Like I said before, we pulled it out in the 90's sometime and stuck it on the shelf.

-
Back