Cool or Not Cool

• Cool

Votes: 162 85.7%
  • Not Cool

Votes: 27 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
That style would sell cars. Make a DAYTONA option and then bring Dodge back to Nascar, K&K would make a good sponser.

That style would sell cars. Make a DAYTONA option and then bring Dodge back to Nascar, K&K would make a good sponser.

obviously the style they have sells cars as well. It's not like chargers or 300s are uncommon to see ^^ Why would they fix something that's not broken for them?

Sully,
I understand what your saying. Dodge has a hit now why miss this up? Just I hope they produce a "reto" option when the new body changes next time. My 79 D100 is about wore out.

the boys in the design lab should give this some consideration. This is how the new chargers SHOULD look.

very tastefully done. Glad they used an SRT8 and not a v6. Then you get to the interior and all of that good taste goes out the window. SERIOUSLY looks lie a trainwreck. just black with electroluminescent gauge facing and call it good.

Fantastic looking car on the outside, stock interior would have been better for my taste. I like the interior of my 300 as is. Either way, inside and out, wonderful craftsmanship all around!

-
Back