Cop wheels.

-

TRASH

Reaction score
I finally got my Duster fired for the first time and have to order tires now so I can drive it. The fronts are already taken care of but I still need rears.

I have a set of 15x7 Cop Car steel wheels that I will be using till I can afford two new rear wheels. I have not moved the rear leafs in so everything is where it was when it came from the factory. I was thinking 245/60R15's would fit and look pretty good but would also like to have as much tire as possible without stuff rubbing.

Any suggestions or oppinions would be great.

Cheers, Steve.

I run those on the back of the 71 dart and have no issues. I would think you should have plenty of room with a Duster.

Shouldn't be a problem with 245's. I believe those wheels have a 4 1/4" negative offset and so you can run up to 255/60's without a problem. I've got 15" X 7" Rallye's with 275/60 X 15 on the rear of my Dart Sport. Got real close so had to roll the lip just slightly. I didn't want to take a chance of cutting up my new tires.

Thanks for the input. I ordered BFG TA 245's from the Tire Rack last night. Should have them on Wed..

Cheers and thanks again, Steve.

-
Back