Cope Racing Transmission

-

67mopr

Reaction score
Bought a 727 Pro Race reverse manual shift and the ultimate sprag upgrade, And so far I cannot say how pleased I am with it. John built one hell of a transmission for me and the custome service was great!

I had John build me the "Super Pro-II trans brake" transmission a couple months ago. I still have the car torn down, finishing the Alterkation and disc brake conversion. But I can't wait to beat on that thing.

Agreed. John is a heck of a guy to deal with!

He hung up on me when I wanted my 904 rebuilt to take the 416 power (maybe 550 HP) and retain the kickdown. I knew it would work cause I was already running it.

Kenny at PTC got a kick out of that and did my 904.

CRT helped me out nicely with some troublesome hard parts for my last 727 rebuild. I'll be hitting him up for a valve body soon.

He hung up on me when I wanted my 904 rebuilt to take the 416 power (maybe 550 HP) and retain the kickdown. I knew it would work cause I was already running it.

Kenny at PTC got a kick out of that and did my 904.

I would have hung up on you, too! Lol jk

Hard to imagine John hanging up on anyone. I've been dealing with him for years, one of the nicest mopar guys around. Willing to help, even If you aren't buying anything from him.

i talked to john a couple weeks ago and he build me a pro race reverse manual trans, its being shipped this week and will be going behind a little 416 stroker with worked over w2 heads, should be awesome

What's the coinage on that?
What did you do for a converter?

it wasnt cheap, john asked me a bunch of questions and built the converter for it, im thinking around 5000 stall, with shipping im looking at 4300 canadian it was 3218.00 US

all his trans comes with a FREE refresh.he never returned my e-mail when i needed mine.

My dad and I have both done the refresh, no questions asked. John is a solid guy with a top notch product. My charger is heavy 3390 lbs. 4:56 with a low gear set. And I beat on it like it owes me money! Thanks John

-
Back