corbin clamps

-

68ddart

Reaction score
where do i buy the corbin style clamps for my 68 dart for my fuel lines 5/16 ?

My local True Value hardware store carries some of the smaller sizes. Same gold plating as the reproduction clamps. I think they are the 'Hillman' brand.

My local True Value hardware store carries some of the smaller sizes. Same gold plating as the reproduction clamps. I think they are the 'Hillman' brand.
i appreciate the info..some of these guys that sell original parts dont talk on the phone and are not very helpful thru email ,outright rude ...thanks very much FABO!

i appreciate the info..some of these guys that sell original parts dont talk on the phone and are not very helpful thru email ,outright rude ...thanks very much FABO!

I hear ya. It's been weeks since I've heard back from a few vendors myself. If they don't want my business, I move on to the next one. There are plenty out there.

Like @toolmanmike stated, the fuel filter was originally secured using Oetiker clamps, which can be a little difficult to find locally. I had to order those online. The single wire gold plated hose clamps (Corbin style) that were used on cooling/heating hoses are what I found at my local True Value. If your not worried about being correct, I'm sure the Corbin clamps would work just fine for the fuel filter. Good luck!

You need a set of these to crimp the Oetiker clamps as well. Basically what is used for crimping CV boots on FWD vehicles.

216A740F-BD38-439F-9AD5-6F78E1383745.jpeg

Last edited:
-
Back