Correct Air Cleaner for a 71 Demon 340?

-

Gibber

Reaction score
I have found a suitable rebuilt 73 Thermoquad carb to replace the aftermarket carb on my 71 Demon 340. I don't think the air cleaner is correct however. Does anyone have a picture of the stock air cleaner assembly?

Thanks,

Mark

I have found a suitable rebuilt 73 Thermoquad carb to replace the aftermarket carb on my 71 Demon 340. I don't think the air cleaner is correct however. Does anyone have a picture of the stock air cleaner assembly?

Mark
This is correct for 1970-71 340 like my car. Hope this helps you.. Craig..

P1010282.jpg

Thanks much, it is a rebuilt 6319S. It looks like there is a breather hose that should attach to the underside of the air cleaner. My air cleaner looks like the one pictured above, but has no input for that breather hose. Does yours have one?

Thanks,

Mark

Thanks much, it is a rebuilt 6319S. It looks like there is a breather hose that should attach to the underside of the air cleaner. My air cleaner looks like the one pictured above, but has no input for that breather hose. Does yours have one?

Thanks,

Mark
Yes it does Mark,Hope you can see it in this picture..Craig.

P1010288.jpg

Thanks! My air cleaner looks exacly like yours, but without the breather tube connection. Strange...

Mark

-
Back