correct ex mainfolds for my M code 69 440 dart?

-

GTS440MCODE

GTS440MCODE
Reaction score
Hi, Can anyone tell me the what are the correct casting numbers for my 1969 Hemi orange M code 440 darts exaust mainfolds?? I am trying to restore the car just like it came from the factory and i have had people tell me different numbers. I know the passenger side is the same as the 383 but the drivers side has a casting number that was only used on the 440. If anyone can tell me the correct casting numbers for the 440 That would be great! Then all I have to do is find them! I know that will be crazy hard to do! Thanks!!

Welcome GTS440MCODE. We need pictures. The number that I find is 3462017. Do you have a broadcast sheet for it? That will help out. Good luck and never give up.

Thanks for the help ray, there is a pair of 383 mainfolds on ebay right now and the seller claims that these were used on the m code dart. I guess this is just another part thats not listed correctly? ebay is good for that. I would love to post a pic of my dart but i have tried and for some reason they just wont go through. I have them downsized to 200 or so kb but they still wont go through. If you have any ideas let me know becuase i know you guys would like to see it. ALSO if anyone has or knows where there is a 1969 E-440HP2 A body 440 block for sale please let me know, I am restoring this m code back to factory condition .. I will be checking the site a couple times a week..Thanks,,, Brian...

69 m code 440 dart hemi orange
72 340 vitamin C orange cuda
73 TX9 black on black 340 cuda
74 lemon twist pistol grip 4 speed 340 cuda
73 340 rally challenger
and to many 69 302 Z/28`s and 70 Z/28`s to mention

I might have the drivers side exhaust from the M code car I sold. BTW, what is the VIN of your car? The one I sold that needed to be restored ended with 236091.

-Bill-

Hello; Another oddity, the casting no., 3462017, is inverted when the manifold is installed on the engine.

I just found my old exhaust from an M code Dart that I used to own. The number on it is 2846729 and has the bend near the flange to go around the steering. Looks like the piece I have may not be the original type exhaust for an M code car. Now I'm wondering what this piece really is...................it was a perfect fit with a 440 in the M code as well as my 68 convertible Dart.

IMGA1406.jpg
IMGA1408.jpg
IMGA1405.jpg
IMGA0922-1.jpg

-
Back