Correct horn button mount!

-

gforsberg

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for the correct piece for my steering wheel to Mount the horn button to. I have a 1970 Duster textured plastic three spoke steering wheel. It is not a tuff wheel, nor does it have a full horn ring, it is the center button only. I have the steering wheel and the button but I'm missing the horn switch/ mount piece. There are a myriad of different pieces out there but I don't know if I've actually found the correct one yet. It should have three angled sections to accept the actual horn button which you would obviously spin on clockwise a small amount and it also would need a spade terminal to accept the horn wire. A picture would be great a part number would be even better! Thanks everybody.

20230820_133408.jpg

I found this picture. It looks like I may be looking for two pieces? The piece that accepts the horn button and then a piece that that actually mounts to which has the actual Spade terminal and it mounts to the steering wheel?

Screenshot_20230821_150842_Chrome.jpg

You may be able to find them cheaper but these were the ones that had the part number listed.

Alan

-
Back