Correct Master Cylinder

-

Dave

Reaction score
I seem to be having one heck of a time getting the proper master cylinder for my 67 Barracuda (OE Disc Brakes). Either they don't have a listing or it doesn't even come close to the one that is on the car. Does anyone know where I can track down the right one.

Thanks
Dave

First ,which auto parts are you dealing with and does the person know what you are talking about? I order complete master assemblys from the auto parts with no problem at all,and the parts are at the warehouse and are brought to me in a few hours and is a common part number.You should have tandem master cylinder which the 4 bolt hole pattern.if you can post a pic of what you have now on the car we can help you,Mrmopartech

I prefer to look in that antiquated thing at parts stores. "The parts book." The older cars in the computer tend to be very veru vague. I tend to just ask for the book in relation to what I'm looking for. This way you get all the exclusions or other specifics and options. Sometimes you can fine tune your systems or upgrade by finding it in there yourself. And you can look in the back of the book and find a pic and dimensions of that specific part# just to double check.

-
Back