correct mopar suspension book?

-

stroker_valiant

Reaction score
Is this the correct book I hear so many questions refered to?

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Suspensions-Complete-Building-Street-Autocross/dp/B001BIXK34/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1301481028&sr=1-1"]Amazon.com: Mopar Suspensions; Complete Guide For Building Mopar Suspensions For Street, Autocross and Road Racing: Mike Martin: Books[/ame]

that is the one....if you cant read that book, apply those equations and science out your suspension with that book....you need to move over so Stevie Wonder can do it for you! hahahaha great book!

Another that gets mentioned a lot is "Performance Handling for Classic Mopars" by Tom Condran.

Its a good book for upgrading Mopar suspensions, especially using Mopar parts. Covers stuff to look for in the wrecking yards all the way up to suspension theory.

Currently I think the only place its available from is Layson's. Was pretty slow to arrive when I bought mine, but its a good book and worthwhile.

I have two books, that one written by Mike Martin and other from Chrysler Group: Chassis Speed Secrets by Carroll Shelby - PN P4349341.

Booth are good. The Shelby is more technical!

-
Back