Corvette commercial

-
Pretty awesome commercial there !! Glad I got mine when I was 19. Told the girlfriend that it was't going anywhere after marriage.

Pretty awesome commercial there !! Glad I got mine when I was 19. Told the girlfriend that it was't going anywhere after marriage.

cute commercial, and probably close to life, but that body style of corvette is 'BUTT" ugly!!

Attachments

• 131.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 191
  • 118-1895_IMG.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 178
Back in 1970 I met the guy who would become my brother-in-law. At the time he was a repair man for Bell Telephone. He was 6 months out of the Army and served 2 years in Viet Nam. I remember shortly after meeting him that the hot water heater in his house broke down, and he did n't have the money to replace it. I put it on my credit card, we brought it back to the house and installed it. That was some time between Thanksgiving and Christmas that same year. 3 kids through college, 2 daughter's weddings, and a host of "life's expenses" were always the priority.
His dream car then was a 1970 Corvette. Yellow, with black leather interior, 350HP 350 with a 4 speed, and T tops.
He's now retired, and 69 years old, and he bought that car last summer. I, for one couldn't be happier for him.

Mitch, I absolutely love your Corvette, and kick my own *** every day for Selling my 1959 Corvette. My only redemption in selling it was that I sold it to buy a 1968 Hemi Roadrunner, Brand new. When I picked up the car from the dealership, it had 0.8 miles on it.

Regarding the New Corvette, I love it, too.

Love the commercial and yes life does get in the way sometimes... But it is nice to see he finally got his Corvette...

I love the look of the New Corvettes...

Theres nothing ugly about the '50-60's vettes,some of the "sexiest cars ever produced..and the new one is a rocket:D:D

That's about the only style vette I would own.

Commercial was great though and I am at the early age filling up that jar. After college it's starting to fill up faster but I have to dump it out more often. Mine says converter on it though.

Wow! That commercial was great!! Doesn't it just suck that life has to happen tho?? Lol

Sad but true commercial. By the time I save up enough money to buy my dream '69 440 'Cuda notch, PennDOT will be asking me to turn my license in because I'll be old and feeble.

-
Back