cougar lover

-

tanek

Reaction score
Wnay mo bible dine want to put turbo on my pt cruiser is thus possible with 3$$$?......f22b6 bolt pattern? To
5speed stock cruiser ?
massive 339whp:sign3:

No I was wounder pt cuiser if stock block could be turbo charged or cash mount be alot tobe turbo charged

I thought this was about Mercury Cougars, the 1968 XR7 was a nice car.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMADJcimnds"]Mushmouth - YouTube[/ame]

An f22 turbo is from a Honda civic or Honda with a Vtec so I don't know if a Honda turbo would fit a PT cruiser myself but they sell the turbo for the neon/PT cruiser.

under a G too, yo..... bolt pattern be different and stuff

Attachments

• TU%20PT%20Turbofold%20TU%20Fade.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 427
Wnay mo bible dine want to put turbo on my pt cruiser is thus possible with 3$$$?......f22b6 bolt pattern? To
5speed stock cruiser ?
massive 339whp:sign3:

No I was wounder pt cuiser if stock block could be turbo charged or cash mount be alot tobe turbo charged

The more I look at this and think about it ....the suggested translation would be.

"anyway I might be able to put a turbo on my PT cruiser? Would that be possible for under a thousand dollars? Would a Honda F22 turbo be of the same bolt pattern as the PT, which is an all stock 5 speed cruiser? Is 339 wheel horsepower possible?

I was just wondering if the undertaking is feasible?"

The more I look at this and think about it ....the suggested translation would be.

"anyway I might be able to put a turbo on my PT cruiser? Would that be possible for under a thousand dollars? Would a Honda F22 turbo be of the same bolt pattern as the PT, which is an all stock 5 speed cruiser? Is 339 wheel horsepower possible?

I was just wondering if the undertaking is feasible?"

Wow young lady you read drunk young man pretty good. lol Keep up the good work.

????

Attachments

• image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 376
I love cougars too! Especially with nice bodies in yoga pants.

Here is a step by step tutorial for what you need to do.

Step 1. Find a flux capacitor from an 81-83 DeLorean DMC-12. (Google search Doc Brown)

Step 2. Install flux capacitor into PT Cruiser.

Step 3. Tune flux capacitor power supply to 1.21 gigawatts.

Step 4. Set time travel dial to 198x.

Step 5. Increase vehicle speed to 88 mph.

Step 6. Once you have traveled back to desired year, attend an elementary school.

Step 7. Repeat as needed.

Here is a step by step tutorial for what you need to do.

Step 1. Find a flux capacitor from an 81-83 DeLorean DMC-12. (Google search Doc Brown)

Step 2. Install flux capacitor into PT Cruiser.

Step 3. Tune flux capacitor power supply to 1.21 gigawatts.

Step 4. Set time travel dial to 198x.

Step 5. Increase vehicle speed to 88 mph.

Step 6. Once you have traveled back to desired year, attend an elementary school.

Step 7. Repeat as needed.

Dammit man. I am dyin over here. lol

-
Back