could be a good find - not my car

-
I just called the contact number but his mailbox is full. This is local to me but I have never seen or heard of the car before. Price seems steep, Joe

hmmm, i thought a orig. solid 383 disc brake console car would be worth more than that. pics are horrible, but is that S emblem on fender?

Is that Cudagirl1 Jeanne's old car she just sold last fall?? I'll message her and see if she can identify it! Geof

If someone is interested and can get in touch with guy maybe I can ride by. I know the area pretty well and there are not many Mopars around here

That looks like one I tried to buy about 5 years ago. Same area as well and a formula S. Car needed a full restoration but was fairly complete. Owner wouldn't budge on price as it has the hard to find parts like the hood inserts and exhaust manifolds.

do you remember where it was 5 years ago. I usually hear about other mopars in area because most know I have been driving them since I bought my 67 GTS in May 1967.

Scam.

Same pictures as Cudagirl1 posted. But lower quality lifted some this site, i'd guess.

-
Back