Could be back in the game today

-

Craig NY

Reaction score
Thats all im gonna say for now, i dont wanna jinx it, but if all goes well i could be back in the world of Mopardom by the end of today!!!!Keep your fingers crossed! I will! I cant wait to get outta work today!

When do you get out of work??
Good Luck on whatever it is......although I'm curious!

George

Thanks to all! I will give info and pics if all goes well, i promise!! I get home about 4:30.....

seen last night you had Harley for sale, good looking bike, would make a nice trade on an A Body

wife said see liked the old duster

Good Luck

Yes well the Harley is sold, and i was supposed to go check this car out after work today, but the guy rescheduled for tomorrow at noon, im hoping it works out!!!!

well today diddnt work out either, im gonna take off work early tomorrow and go to the shop where its at tomorrow and get there while there open, this guy isnt really available on weekends and i think the car stays at the garage he works in.....im going straight there from work tomorrow.....at least i know its still there! Im dying to spend my cash lol!!!!!

Well i diddnt get this car. It wasant what i thought it would be, it needed more work than i was willing to do and was way overpriced and they were not flexible with the price at all! Im still in the hunt looking ofor a decent 7k Mopar in the ny long island area!!!!

Theres a lot of guys like that. Thinking they have a 7k car when it's alot less.

Dude, don't give up the search. I have been living in southeast Texas for 14 years and have never seen a fastback 'Cuda on the road here. Just as I was fitting out my new garage/shop, I checked out a local buy/sell website and whaddayaknow...a '68 fastback 318 hit me right in the face and it was in the next town over. It was the best $2,600 I ever spent (at least in a long while). Now, if I could ever get the damned shop finished I could start on the car!

-
Back