Could This Be The Dodge Charger Coupe We’re Waiting For?

-
they need to bring back the hideaway headlight doors somehow. other than that its waay better than what they have now.

It would be cool if they did start production. They need to get rid of that front end. The front end still looks too much like the ugly ones that are in production. It would look cool with a modernized version of the 70 Charger front end.

Bleck That wheel looks to be 24 inch.

With the Challenger out now I do not see the need for a 2 door Charger. One thig is you need to stop looking at the Charger like it is the old one. If they would of called it buy any other name it would be way more accepted for what it is. A 4 door sedan. A car for the guy with a wife and the 2.5 kind that still wants a car with a little get up and go but will still fit the family with ease.

here here I am getting ready to buy a newer charger for the simple fact it is a four door for me the wife and the son

With the Challenger out now I do not see the need for a 2 door Charger. One thig is you need to stop looking at the Charger like it is the old one. If they would of called it buy any other name it would be way more accepted for what it is. A 4 door sedan. A car for the guy with a wife and the 2.5 kind that still wants a car with a little get up and go but will still fit the family with ease.

I agree . Ithought it was wrong from the start. Its about time they woke up.

ya lets look at sales figures,

Two door challenger
Calendar Year
Sales
2008[20]
2009[21]
2010[22]

total= 80,066

four door charger

Calendar Year
Sales
2008[19]
2009[20]
2010[21]

total= 233,415

So ya only a 153,349 unit diffrence so ya WAKE UP CHRYSLER AND STOP DOING WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING AND SELLING CARS :roll:
2008[19]97,3672009[20]60,6512010[21]75,397

A charger shouldn't have four doors. That abortion they are calling a charger should have been called a coronet or something. But not charger.

I beleve it's a price thing along with the name, challenger is thought of as muscle car the charger was the same back in the day but now folks that had mopars back then have kids an such so they get a charger for the best of both worlds,i agree using the charger name on that was not a good idea but they musta done somthin right look at units sold.

I like it. Maybe they could call it a Super Bee?

Here is a 2 door that was on eBay a little while ago. I believe it was a West Coast Customs creation.

Attachments

• 06general.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 218
You drop the price and put a V-6 in for an option and most anybody will pick it up. What they should of done in the beginning was made a 4 door SE and a 2 Door R/T, then those figures you are boasting probably would have been greater, They lost alot of sales when they cut out the 2 door people. Look at what happened to the Mustang in the late 80's early 90's they demaskilated it. They made a million of those little 4 cylinder things and the only thing you could reconize on them was the word Mustang, Thank God they reworked the program.

-
Back