couldn't wait any longer! took car out today

-

68valiant400

Reaction score
after seeing all those on road pics of our cars i could wait any longer and today roads were clear so i took the valiant out for a spin:burnout:

jklgkg 016.jpg

jklgkg 001.jpg

jklgkg 005.jpg

jklgkg 006.jpg

jklgkg 012.jpg

jklgkg 014.jpg

jklgkg 011.jpg

Maple syrup with a touch of smoke please, LOL.

It was a nice day indeed to take the car out, I drove to Toronto today and the roads were really nice (aside from the pot holes), but the nice cool air sure helps them run good.

Thanks for sharing.

Sweet......I just rolled mine back into the garage as well today. Got the bug again to finish it after seeing numorus other brands out and about this weekend.

Mark

:burnout:

Give it a good wash, I don't think the roads are salt free yet. I must have been a geat feeling. It was a very nice day to drive, the sun was hot and temp was great.

Glad to here you had a break from the bad weather and took your car out for a spin, :rock:

Man that is a good looking Valiant.:thumbrig:
Thanks for sharing a great day with us 68valiant400

the little guy on my shoulder keeps shouting "go put that new battery in the car" LOL

Yup, I know how you feel. Took mine out last weekend, snows been gone for a couple of weeks cuss of the Chinooks, and it was plus 14C out and the sun was shining. The birds were singing and the tires were squealing.

Terry:burnout:

Im going to wait just a bit longer, I figure this is a good time now the temp has got over 0 to start doing some of newly planned work. A 3:73 rear end, roller rockers, and a port match on the intake and exhaust. Oh and find out where that leak is comming from. Is it the oil pan gasket or the rear main seal. I hope its just the pan.

I just love then 400 engines stroked. especially the 230 and 630 castings. why bother stroking tho when you can get an easy 550 hp out of a 400 with a 383 crank.

You got me thinking:happy10:I also live in Canada Belleville ont,I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF COLD AND SNOW.Love that burnout.Thankssssssssssssssss8)

-
Back