Counterfeit MSD boxes and other speed parts Beware

-

dusterdragracer

Drag Racer
Reaction score
This is old news, But I just found out after purchasing a MSD 6AL off Ebay, I get my Hot Rod mag. And there is an artical on all kinds of fake speed parts. Rockers, tac's etc.Very hard to detect!
As soon as I get the MSD box, sure enough it is phony. Sad thing is, many people have bought them from this guy on Ebay, and left positive feedbacks. He has infact 100% feedbacks.
I have a claim in on Ebay, and turned him in.You might want to pickup a new Hot Rod and read the artical. Here is a link too:

http://thecounterfeitreport.com/product/244/

The counterfeiters often manage to hack ebay accounts of a 'good' sellers and start selling their crap through his name.

His handle was.... telextreme .... He is off Ebay, I worked hard for that. He had sold 31 of them, a bunch of those people have claims.I went into his feedbacks, and clicked on those that bought them, then sent them messages letting them know what they had bought.He had 63 all positive feedbacks.
I looked and at this point no one else is selling them on Ebay.
Ebay has been standup, they are going to refund me in full, and send a pre-paid tag to send it back, because he won't, and I refuse to pay the shipping back to him.He offered to pay shipping both ways, if I send it back, then he would send me a check...Right, a check from a crook.

-
Back