Counting Cars is coming

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Wow I just got word the host and his right hand man is coming,to the Brighton Apple Fest car show:D September 28 this year,I got to find a way to get me and the Dart and my sexy CINDY to that show even if it was the only one:cheers: Would love to show my custom work I have done and those Valve covers from Leanna aka CudaChick.Wish me luck.:prayer:

You'll get 30 grand for it in hundred dollar bills if you make it on there.

That Will be cool Snake How far way is the car show from home ?

That guy has to be the happiest man in the world...I am surprised he keeps some of the whiners on his staff..I love how he got his nickname..

Yeah, I like that guy. Or at least the way he is portrayed on his show.. Seems like a real decent person. Agree with Grassy if I owned a shop no way I would let my staff gripe about how much money "WE" are going to make or lose on a project... Keep us updated..

I'm a big fan of the Count as well and love to watch the show from time to time. I recently saw him hawking a car detailing product on tv (Detail Doctor... or something like that) and thought I would check it out. I went to the greatest tool in the world (internet) and looed up reviews on the product. Have to say, I am very disappointed he would associate his name with that crap.

Other than that, I like his style!

-
Back