Country music trackers

-

MtNemoMopar

In the doghouse
Reaction score
Does anyone on here know a country music tracker in the States, or have connections at a country station? My son has been approached to track on the radio in Canada, but also is looking for inroads to the U.S.

Dumb question. What's a music tracker?

I do have a connection at a country station but it's Canadian.

As far as I have learned, a tracker basically releases songs to the stations, and then tracks their progress......I think

creed_247 will know more about this but I think a tracker sends music out to promoter or a web site that sends there music through out the country. I will ask and learn more about this next time I see Creed.
The Band he is in is staying busy and a new CD should be here any day.

Attachments

• 165239_10150120989840429_719095428_8292099_2193858_n.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 210
  • Picture 222 106.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 194
I remember you posting some of their work on here. Do they have CD's released for sale yet? I would like one, if they do.
It's really neat having a kid that has some talent. I can barely even play a.....radio:angry2:
Mike, did my e-mail work? It was hard to send

I remember you posting some of their work on here. Do they have CD's released for sale yet? I would like one, if they do.
It's really neat having a kid that has some talent. I can barely even play a.....radio:angry2:
Mike, did my e-mail work? It was hard to send
I sure did :thumbrig: And let me say that his music will do very well here or anywhere for that mater :rock: When I listened to the first one it made me want to get to the drag strip and enjoy some racing, Man what a great song :wav: And when I listened to the next one chills and excitement hit me.
Sorry it took so long #-o, But I am sure you can see I have had a very busy Strongend :hello2:
The two songs I herd should be heard and let the public enjoy them, I know after I listened to them it made me want to grab a cold beer and and put some rib's on the grill.
Let me see if I can find something for you.

I am not sure who does this for them but I can find out or have Creed help.

http://www.zwrnation.com/fr_home.cfm

This is a channel that was made some way, but you know me I have not a clue. You may want to sign in and talk to them and get some help here in the states

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZWReformation?feature=mhum

You will be hearing from me, I just emailed you and I will see what I can send your way, Your son and the band get a 5 stare from us here on the hill :rock:

Mike, your words were very kind, and really pumped up my son's confidence. Thank you for that. He is getting quite excited about the interest that people in the Canadian music industry are showing, and I think that an American market isn't too far behind.
I went on the links you sent, and watched your son's posse playing in Europe. That must have been an incredible experience for Creed. I actually found myself beaming with a bit of pride for you when He was introduced. Heres hoping that both of our boys enjoy many years of success.

The music scene is getting pretty bad here in the states. To get songs on major radio stations you have to be sighned with big label. There a couple radio stations that play some of our songs, but thats just because they are big fans.We have been trying to get sighned with a label and booking agents and havent had much luck. We have sold thousands of cd's and downloads and cant get a label because we dont have a manager. Cant get a manager because we dont have a booking agent.Cant get a booking agent because we have no manger. Pretty much bands that make it now either buy their way into booking agents and managers, or just get lucky and show up at the right time. We have been all over the world and we are at a stand still because we cant buy ourself into anything. Now its getting worst because we cant get into some big places because we call. If we had a manager or booking agent we could. But dont get discouraged because the right person could hear your songs or see you and make it all work. We are still trying and did get lucky and have a couple big shows because the right person mentioned our name. We are playing in Little Rock Arkansas at the river front ampitheater with Jim Dandy and Black Oak Arkansas. Its kinda like the lottery you cant win unless you buy a ticket and someone is bound to win.
Also country is booming right now and we are kinda swinging both ways with country and rock. So keep promoting your stuff and spread it everywhere you can because it just takes that one person to like it and everything will sky rocket.

Billy Jr just made the semi-finals for songwriter of the year, at the Canadian music awards. :headbang:

He has registered his songs, and is now "going for it".
Thanks Creed for the advice, and thanks Mike for your encouragement. He still has a hard time accepting that He has writing ,and singing talent, but you two have helped to pump him up.

Canada this month...USA this summer. :thumleft:

-
Back