Country Roads, take me home...

-

Xcptshnl1

Reaction score
We live in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia. We took our '66 Valiant out for a spin this weekend and here are some of the wonderful fall foliage we saw along the way...

Anyone else getting out to enjoy this wonderful Indian Summer? If so please share your story.
:read2:

insetcolors1.jpg

insetcolors3.jpg

insetcolors4.jpg

insetlindasunset.jpg

insetcolors1.jpg

insetcolors3.jpg

insetcolors4.jpg

insetlindasunset.jpg

Great pics... Makes me miss the PA mountains and the changin colors I grew up with.

Colorado does not get quit as colorfull but still beautiful.

Here are some pics form two weeks ago. My girlfriend wanted to get some engagment photos with the changing colors... Pretty much just yellow.

of=50,332,442.jpg

of=50,590,442.jpg

of=50,590,4421.jpg

of=50,590,4422.jpg

Country roads....take me home....to a place.....I belong.....West Virginia.....mountain momma....take me home.....country roads

This is a great thread :rock: I am seeing some great places.
Its to cool to look out your 66 valiant :thumbrig: and see that country side.
Thanks for sharing Xcptshnl1:-D

This is where I just moved from. Tofino BC Canada. I already miss my surf board.

IMG_2175.jpg

IMG_2168.jpg

IMG_2167.jpg

Mountains maama take me hooommmmmme country road.

cook and fish 1290.jpg

cook and fish 1291.jpg

Hey, this is great.....awesome pictures !!!

I think I'm going to have to go for a ride tomorrow.......OR WHEN IT STOPS RAINING....:toothy2:

Northwest Pa.......90 miles north of Pittsburgh

The last picture I was headed down to my tree stand tonight.....

004.jpg

005.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

021.jpg

Great shots heading to the tree stand :cheers:
Thanks for sharing so many colors and
the trees look like it is time for some great fishing and hunting.:-D

I hope this thread keeps getting bigger :clock:
There is so much to see and all we have to do is look :happy10:

I see you have your friend with you in the first picture there on the left.
Your zoom one the ducks look real cool=P~. and to see the moutons of socal
sure feels good. I have two yucca plants here on the hill in my yard.
Thanks for sharing some great shots of socal
for us to enjoy Burntorange70.:cheers:

Thank you memike, After liveing out here I don't every want to live in the city ever again. No more track house's for me. LOL

Yes She is allways with me at home. She turned out to be a very good dog. And to think some one just let here loose by the road to get hit by a car. I am glad I found her. There lose is my gain.

Thank you memike, After liveing out here I don't every want to live in the city ever again. No more track house's for me. LOL

Yes She is allways with me at home. She turned out to be a very good dog. And to think some one just let here loose by the road to get hit by a car. I am glad I found her. There lose is my gain.

And hers too!!!!!!:cheers:

Thanks for taking her in. Trees are starting to turn here to, I may get some pictures to day =P~

Great pictures burntorange70........:cheers:

and ditto on the dog like Mike said , she's lucky you where there, man I just hate people that do that..... We just took two little kittens in , someone dropped the mother off near my friends house and they had to know she was about the have her kittens. We had just lost our cat , she was 13 so it was a blessing I'd say. Two male kittens ...oh what fun !!:cheers::cheers: but they're soon to be fixed....

-
Back