Cousin sent me two pictures

-
Those are for EGT's,too close for O/2 sensors:DThat's one cool lookin project,how could you NOT know he had that????????????????????:sleepy2:
I have one of those silly engines with holes in the valve covers,'cept my block is iron:glasses7:

Dayammm....what a nice looking drag car.

Does he have plans to pound it at the track or will it be a show car with occasional track time?

I'll tell you, you can sure save a huge chunk of change doing this stuff yourself, and by the looks of it this cat sure knows his stuff.

Love the hemi but the painted chassis sure looks incredible too....Keep us posted with progress pics, and you gotta post action video when all is said and done.....beautiful!!!!!

I'm jealous :(
I have a cousin that did the same thing to a 77 Warlock 2wd. Took him something like 12years or so to finish it. Truck is lowered 4 inches, ladder bars, 15x15 Weld Pro Stars in rear with 32x17" meats, Dana 60, fronts 15x8's, 440, 727 w/trans brake. Truck is Jet Black with all new wood bed w/fuel cell and battery in bed as well. New Chrome step sides...from MOPAR, new custom black velvet interior w/aftermarket gauges in dash.
Pretty much every nut and bolt, replacement doors, etc. came from dodge trucks in junk yards and stuff...that way it's all Mopar stuff. The grille he even found in a dealership in a Mopar box too!! Not cheap, that's for sure. Wish I had pics, hopefully this year if I make the trip to IL to see family.
Last time I knew he ran the truck, he drove it to St. Louis 100mi one way and ran 12.7's.
drove it home, got 12mpg and parked it.
Not gonna lie, and told my wife this, I'd give my first born for that truck as I've been drooling over it for the last 10yrs at least. lol

I'm jealous :(
I have a cousin that did the same thing to a 77 Warlock 2wd. Took him something like 12years or so to finish it. Truck is lowered 4 inches, ladder bars, 15x15 Weld Pro Stars in rear with 32x17" meats, Dana 60, fronts 15x8's, 440, 727 w/trans brake. Truck is Jet Black with all new wood bed w/fuel cell and battery in bed as well. New Chrome step sides...from MOPAR, new custom black velvet interior w/aftermarket gauges in dash.
Pretty much every nut and bolt, replacement doors, etc. came from dodge trucks in junk yards and stuff...that way it's all Mopar stuff. The grille he even found in a dealership in a Mopar box too!! Not cheap, that's for sure. Wish I had pics, hopefully this year if I make the trip to IL to see family.
Last time I knew he ran the truck, he drove it to St. Louis 100mi one way and ran 12.7's.
drove it home, got 12mpg and parked it.
Not gonna lie, and told my wife this, I'd give my first born for that truck as I've been drooling over it for the last 10yrs at least. lol
HEMI's,,,,,,,,either you have one or you want one.EVERYONE has a touch of hemi-itis:geek:

Update!

53002626851962324422810.jpg

57599726852000324419010.jpg

-
Back