COVER BARRACUDA

-

KURT HOLLEMBEAK

Reaction score
NEW TO THIS SITE ALSO FIRST POST.I ALSO HAVE COVER CAR 69 BARRACUDA 340S AUTO FASTBACK.MOPAR MUSCLE 01-05 ALSO COOLEST MOPAR SPINGFILD MO. 2004 HOT ROD POWER TOUR.WORKING 68 BARRACUDA CONVERT.318 MAG. 4SPD.

Welcome to the site. Also great to have another Barracuda owner, we're taking over guys.

1967 - 1969 Barracudas rule ! I am fond of the 1969 Dart Swingers too, but I do not have one of those...
Before I get a massive flaming , I like ALL Mopars !
Whew , that was close.

Hey 73 Roadrunner nice job on your Dart , that is going to look killer when it's done. I wish I had the time and money to do that to mine. But after getting it back on the road after sitting for 14 years I am just glad to be driving mine. Again , good job ! Don't forget to post some pics when it is all back togethor, also are you putting a stripe on it ? IMO they have to have a stripe ! It just sets them off.
P.S. I like the 70 - 71 as much as the 69's . There is just not enough room for me to list all of my favorites here !

Yup were taking over. In a few years we will all be selling our cars on BJ for $250,000

:mrgreen:

fastback383 said:
Hey 73 Roadrunner nice job on your Dart , that is going to look killer when it's done. I wish I had the time and money to do that to mine. But after getting it back on the road after sitting for 14 years I am just glad to be driving mine. Again , good job ! Don't forget to post some pics when it is all back togethor, also are you putting a stripe on it ? IMO they have to have a stripe ! It just sets them off.
P.S. I like the 70 - 71 as much as the 69's . There is just not enough room for me to list all of my favorites here !

Thanks...yeah, the stripe is going back on! :thumrigh: I will say there sure are some nice Barracuda's here. I won't insult the E Body Cuda's, but the A Body Cuda's ROCK! :mrgreen:

AdamR said:
Yup were taking over. In a few years we will all be selling our cars on BJ for $250,000

:mrgreen:

You funny! :laughing:

BTW: Yeah.... second generation B`cuda's rule :thumrigh:

Welcome aboard! :salut:

I'M NEW HERE SO THOUGHT I'D BETTER INTRODUCE MYSELF, ALL THE WAY FROM SYDNEY AUSTRALIA. I'VE POSTED PICS OF MY CARS - A TURBINE BRONZE 68 FB BARRACUDA AND 1970 VALIANT 770 HARDTOP IN THE PUBLIC ALBUM. THIS IS A GREAT SITE! AFTER BEING A MEMBER OF THE BOG FOR A FEW YEARS, AND AS GOOD AS THAT SITE WAS (EMPHASIS ON WAS), IT'S REFRESHING TO SEE A SITE DEDICATED TO ALL A BODIES. BESIDES, GIVEN THE SHEETMETAL FOR MY VALIANT IS ALL DART FROM THE FRONT DOORS BACK I CAN KINDA HAVE A BIT EACH WAY IN THIS FRIENDLY BARRACUDA DART RIVALRY!

STEVE[/img]

No,no. The first generation was all wrong. They didnt get them right till the second gen.

-
Back