COVID “Long- Haulers”

-
Let's see, if I was to take away someone's privileges to post here which one (or ones should be) ?

Helping people would be getting vaccinated. I read many folks here had some lousy long term symptoms from Covid and that could have been avoided
Unfortunately I know many who had contracted Covid early on before the vaccines and have had life change for them in the things they were once capable of doing and no longer can

Coming up on 70, not Superman but I never get sick.........that's why my wife says that I'm an alien!!
LOL just so she doesn't think you look like an alien.

Hats off to you. I was thinking you might be in your 40s. I read that is good because your immune system is still strong and has learned a lot. It was true for me.

My local pittsburgh news did a segment on the 20% of us suffering effects of having Covid well over a year since getting it. The lady Newscaster is one of us and she went to Wexford Pa, approximately 15 miles from me. She too is suffering some shortness of breathing and taste and smell issues. They did a stress test and several breathing tests. If you want to watch it I’m sure it could be found on WTAE pittsburgh news website.
I was still getting the metallic taste a little bit after every meal .

My local pittsburgh news did a segment on the 20% of us suffering effects of having Covid well over a year since getting it. The lady Newscaster is one of us and she went to Wexford Pa, approximately 15 miles from me. She too is suffering some shortness of breathing and taste and smell issues. They did a stress test and several breathing tests. If you want to watch it I’m sure it could be found on WTAE pittsburgh news website.

Another interesting article on NPR.org today. ...... They tested many road killed/shot deer in Pennsylvania recently. ~20% of them tested positive for covid!!!! But only 3% of the human population has it. They said covid was also found in field mice. Be safe.

great i quit watching TV cause i got sick and tired of hearing the every five minute updates on covid now i get to read them on the mopar site, come to think of it i do have this pain that runs down my leg jumps over to my other foot and runs up that leg
That’s your cat! Hehehehe PS I too quit watching the news. Smartest most healthy thing I have ever done. For me, other folks results may vary.

Another interesting article on NPR.org today. ...... They tested many road killed/shot deer in Pennsylvania recently. ~20% of them tested positive for covid!!!! But only 3% of the human population has it. They said covid was also found in field mice. Be safe.
Wouldn’t it be great if they were tested for truth!!

Let's see, if I was to take away someone's privileges to post here which one (or ones should be) ?
The liars of course! But they more than likely would move to another”only’s” entity!

If someone is going to ruin my post, let it be me. Lol.
B30BDF51-8D89-4AEC-9108-1860FBCC020A.jpeg

He'll give her up when winter is over. Need to keep warm somehow!!!!!:poke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Oh Ok, I thought he traded her in for the sexy one hanging out the window of the brown Duster.
I guess it is still snowy and cold in Pittsburgh.

Oh Ok, I thought he traded her in for the sexy one hanging out the window of the brown Duster.
I guess it is still snowy and cold in Pittsburgh.
He got her to save on the heating bill...................................................................................but never thought about the food bill!!!!

He's always bragging about her saying that it would take 2 women to replace her, ............................ judging from her size I think it would take 2 1/2!!!!

Last edited:
-
Back