Covid meds

-
Same here right over hew years . NY eve i was in bed with the chills...I felt the same it was flu I dont need a test to know that but like you said 3 days and I snapped out of it. It wasnt like I thought I was dying or anything...
That's when I had for the first time. Extreme sore throat and very tired. Lasted about a week. No meds, no jab, no side effects. Ibuprofen, tylenol and honey. Lots of soup.

That's when I had for the first time. Extreme sore throat and very tired. Lasted about a week. No meds, no jab, no side effects. Ibuprofen, tylenol and honey. Lots of soup.
And I like soup. Mine started with a sore throat as well.

A trip to our pharmacist, a guy that actually will spend time talking and seems to actually give a chit. Maybe he has the hots for my wife? Dunno!!
Anyway, we mentioned out deal with Covid a few weeks ago. He said the steroid pill they gave us as the "coctail" will have a direct effect on blood test as to blood sugar and choresterol. He said our "doc" have waited another 3 weeks before doing our blood tests.

I think when I had mine over new years it was fever , sinus drain and cough, I had an appetite but only for soup and cookies and tea...I spent alot of time sleeping

I think when I had mine over new years it was fever , sinus drain and cough, I had an appetite but only for soup and cookies and tea...I spent alot of time sleeping
That was pretty much me except my head old stop up bad! We called our "doc"and he was home with Covid and the other doc in the office, all his nurses had already had it and he says better that the Covid meds. It took days for the pharmacy to fill the prescretions as they were swamped as the other pharmacy was bought out and replaced by a hardware store!! The we sent downhill fast feeling like hit for a couple of weeks from the MEDS! Phatmacy says it was the steroid pill. Little sucker!

2 years ago, my wife got Covid from going to the mall with her sister to take her Grandbrat to see Santa. Must have got it from one of the little round faced disease carriers...lol. By the time her sister called her and told her they all had it, my wife already had the sniffles and a sore throat. We both tested and she had it and I didn't. I thought, WTH....it's just a matter of time! It was too late to change anything we were doing, as far as sleeping separate or any of that. Well, I never got it! I tested 3 or 4 times and nothing. No symptoms.....nuttin! It's weird how some people can get it and it not affect others. I've been big time exposed to it twice since it came off the boat from Wuhan and ain't had it yet. I have lost 6 friends from it though. :(

-
Back