Cowl hood

-

slowdown

Reaction score
has anyone got a cowl hood on their 67-69 dart? I typed cowl hoods in on google and a picture of a silver 69 with a cowl hood popped up that said the pic is from forabodys. I have a 6-71 on my 68 dart and would like to put a cowl hood on it that would still show the carburetors and maybe top of blower. But I’m not sure what the height of hood scoop that would take.The silver dart picture that had the cowl hood on it also had the hood with the body ridge that went down the center of the scoop.I just can’t seem to find who makes them. I was hoping someone on here has already done this and could give me some tips on where they got there’s and the height. Thanks

has anyone got a cowl hood on their 67-69 dart? I typed cowl hoods in on google and a picture of a silver 69 with a cowl hood popped up that said the pic is from forabodys. I have a 6-71 on my 68 dart and would like to put a cowl hood on it that would still show the carburetors and maybe top of blower. But I’m not sure what the height of hood scoop that would take.The silver dart picture that had the cowl hood on it also had the hood with the body ridge that went down the center of the scoop.I just can’t seem to find who makes them. I was hoping someone on here has already done this and could give me some tips on where they got there’s and the height. Thanks
Well, if you would click on that picture of that Dart it would've taken you to the discussion on forabodies.

Go to Unlimited Products, they have cowl hoods for 67-69 Darts.

That Silver dart was my old dart swinger. THe hood came from Glasstek

-
Back