Coys Wheels are on sale

-
Huh well I placed my order today for the Coy's and he said 2 weeks to Canada. He was very nice, very professional and said he would email the invoice so lets see if I have the same issues. I sure the hell hope not. I ordered stright polished as chrome doesn't last long up here.

All items that come from china are 3-6 months old or older before they leave the dock in china. The company i work for was ordering stuff from a manufacturer there,they wont ship till they have a full container and are paid in full,it takes 60-90 days for the shipment to arrive after payment. And most of the stuff we got was no warrenty that i'm aware of [for the stuff we got].

I hate to bump such an old thread, but I'm considering buying a set of the black wheels for my Dart.

Anyone have any real problems with ordering from them, or any problems with the wheels themselves?

Memikey Likey!! very nice indeed..

Anyone have any real problems with ordering from them, or any problems with the wheels themselves?

If you haven't already, peruse through my posts earlier in this thread and you'll see the specific issues I had with ordering.

As for the wheels themselves: the black can scratch somewhat easily. They appear to be painted, not powdercoated, just fyi. I don't recall the website being clear in that regard.

Also if you are considering the SBP that obviously puts the lugs closer to the center. When I put a lug wrench over the lug nuts that came with the wheel, the wrench ends up scratching the wheel near the center register. It's not highly noticeable since the lugs (when in place) hide most of the scratches - but you'll be surprised at how easily the black comes off. I ended up ordering a set of the 'tuner' lugs from Motech instead and that solved that particular issue for me.

That being said, they are affordable and look good on my beater. "You get what you pay for" definitely applies here.

Picked up my set in person today at the factory.

4 wheels for $400.00 complete with lugnuts and valvestems.

C-5 Matte Grey
15x4.5
15x8 4.75 backspacing

They are cast in the same factory as American Racing and are very nice!

Picked up my set in person today at the factory.

4 wheels for $400.00 complete with lugnuts and valvestems.

C-5 Matte Grey
15x4.5
15x8 4.75 backspacing

They are cast in the same factory as American Racing and are very nice!
Could you post a couple of pics? Would love to see them.

Sweet!

They have the 15x8 wheels in stock now?

-
Back