CPW Crushed It Once Again for Spring Fling ***

-

69CudaFan

Reaction score
Congrats to Steve (autoxcuda) and the rest of his crew for putting on another stellar event! There were so many fresh, new cars, quite a few of the usual suspects, and I got to met a couple of members (jim lusk, cuda_dad and others).

I was fortunate to take Third Place 67-76 A Body stock against some very keen competition! There was a fresh, stellar 1969 383 4 speed 'cuda, a 67 383 Barracuda, and a 71 340 4 speed Demon that blew my mind, and came from British Columbia! Happy with the weather, traffic and having the M Code and the 340 at the same show. I was also happy that the 405 was not too hateful on the trip down on Sunday!

As always, no issues with the cars, which is the icing on the cake!

Take a well deserved bow Steve! The team killed it per the usual!

Congrats to Steve (autoxcuda) and the rest of his crew for putting on another stellar event! There were so many fresh, new cars, quite a few of the usual suspects, and I got to met a couple of members (jim lusk, cuda_dad and others).

I was fortunate to take Third Place 67-76 A Body stock against some very keen competition! There was a fresh, stellar 1969 383 4 speed 'cuda, a 67 383 Barracuda, and a 71 340 4 speed Demon that blew my mind, and came from British Columbia! Happy with the weather, traffic and having the M Code and the 340 at the same show. I was also happy that the 405 was not too hateful on the trip down on Sunday!

As always, no issues with the cars, which is the icing on the cake!

Take a well deserved bow Steve! The team killed it per the usual!

I agree great show. Visited from Australia. Great cars good vendors and was able to get some parts at the swap meet.

-
Back