Crack is yummy!

-
I like the description :
THIS TAKES A SPECIAL PERSON THAT LOVES OLD CLASSIC CARS. THAT HAS A LARGE HEART TO TAKE CARE OF WHAT i AM NOT ABLE TO,

THIS IS A 1973 DODGE CORNET, WITH A 318 AND A 904 TRANSMISSION.

THE ENGINE IS NEW AS WELL AS THE TRANSMISSIONTHE SEATS HAVE BEEN REED DONE ,

THE WAS BUILT IN 2009, AND THE CAR WAS PAINTED , 2010.

THE ENGINE IS .30 OVER WITH A SUMMIT RACING KIT BUILT IN SIDE THE ENGINE IS 85% CROME FROM MALLORY

YOU MUST SEE,

IIHAVE ALL THE RECIEPTS Totaling $32,000.00 FOR THIS CAR AND I haveTHE PARTS BOOK FOR MY BABY

He said Quote = A SUMMIT RACING KIT BUILT IN SIDE THE ENGINE :eek:fftheai:

I build mine in the shop :laughing:lmao

I had to log on and ask the seller a question. In case you cant see it... "Just making sure... the BIN is $15000 or $1500???"

I always have to give those guys the benefit of the doubt and believe that their wife or girl friend is pushing them to sell, so they ask an outrageous price so they can tell them "I tried!" and not really sell it. I hope that's it, otherwise, he needs to run himself over with it to cleanse the gene pool.

I,m gonna copy/paste that wiring job.LOL:tongue1:Must,ve ran out of money before buying a carb and some belts???:sad2:

that wirin makes my Dart's look pretty neat and organized:toothy10:

that wiring makes a blown to hell comm tower look good......I think his wiring was done BY....THE BIG SPASTIC CHICKEN...well known in FLA for creating virtual works of random art out of car wiriing.... to him its all about the colors ...cuz they are so "pretty"

This man has taken a concoction buried in a timothy learys time capsule, it was even handed to him by Timothy himself!! you see he lives in the sealed time capsule......... 4 door B bodies have the same value as a mark 3 continental or a Frank SiInatra Imperial ....... he can give ME $300 and pay my fuel to fetch and I will get it out of his driveway.....I am a VERY SPECIAL PERSON, with a huge heart and a thirst for Money from the local scrap yard!!!! there just AINT nuttin romantic or nostalgic about a 4 door Coronet ....take out the BB & Trans & rear end and send the rest to a SPECIAL scrapper with a big heart......

I had to log on and ask the seller a question. In case you cant see it... "Just making sure... the BIN is $15000 or $1500???"

Q: I am making sure.. the BIN is $15000 or $1500?
A: Starting bid is $8,000.00 to buy my cornet $ 15,000.00 thank you

Now the car is a CORNET.

I am listing my /6 valve cover for 12k on EBAY!!!! I recently saw the lil mopar gold emblem that goes on the lower right fender....for like $250 and it was a PLASTIC ONE!!!! I really do not know where these guys get their INFO from before they list

You think that's bad, you should see what I want for the wheel itself, ya tool.

Keith, I am just messing with ya. It's not really mine. I don't even know where Iowa is.....

Oh, and how's the new one doing?

-
Back