Status
Not open for further replies.

Saetun

Sinister Swinger
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
I have a Driver Quality set of Cragar SS wheels (2ea 14x8, 2ea 15x8.)they show some signs of age but they are in fairly nice condition. They have center caps & valve stems & the appropriate offset washers & lug nuts for the Varilug mounting & the back spacing is 4.25". The wheels will fit any of the 5X4.5, 4.75 & 5.0 sizes. I think they are entirely acceptable for a driver however I ran across a set of Rallys & dont need 8 wheels. Asking $300.00 local pickup in SF Bay Area.

~Sae

Attachments

• CragarSS2.2.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 378
  • CragarSS1.2.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 397
  • LugsWashers1.2.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 372
Could you be any farther away from me...DRATS !!!!! ..they are just too cool..my kids would flop over if they saw 'em..

Grassy

yeah that pickup only line was a killer I would sure like to split em with someone ,I need a pair of small bolt pattern 15s for occasional use with some drag radials next summer ,after I get a bigger motor of course

yeah that pickup only line was a killer I would sure like to split em with someone ,I need a pair of small bolt pattern 15s for occasional use with some drag radials next summer ,after I get a bigger motor of course
the unilug is not small bolt mopar, they are big bolt mopar / ford 4X4 1/2" and GM chevy bolt pattern

Hey, Im in LA< if I check into shipping maybe we can make a deal. I will look into it, BTW do you still have these? They would go on a 75 duster. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back