-
Status
Not open for further replies.

440BelII

Reaction score
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Contact seller
Looking to sell a pair of Cragar SS wheels, 15x7', 4 1/4 backspace. I bought a set of 4 but I'm keeping 2 of them for the rear of my Demon. They are in great shape, no peeling or pitting.$200.00 for the pairor trade for a pair of narrower 15" Cragar SS wheels for the front of my car. I'm located in the Western New York area, between Buffalo and Rochester. Local pickup welcome and I will ship at buyers expense.

Attachments

• 000_0001.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,038
I'm not the seller but you can tell by the style of the center/spoke casting that they are big bolt pattern. Actually, uni-lug 4.50" or 4.75" B.C.

I'm sorry for not getting back to members about the wheels. I was in the hospital for 1 1/2 weeks getting emergency heart bypass surgery. I'm home now recooping but not able to do much yet. Carguy47, I can only guess at the shipping cost right now as I can't do much as I said. I would guess $70.00 to ship, so, $220.00 total. If you can wait a week or two, I can get you a exact quote. Let me know.

No worries and no hurry. Take care of yourself first, the wheels can wait. I hope you are doing well? Just PM me once you are ready to ship. Take care, Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back