Cragers rims

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
As you know i have the unity lug rims.I have never had those type befor,how does the washers go,as usual confused.Do they go this was first pic or this way the second pic,sorry for such a bright picture.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 325
  • 003.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 306
Cragars has a thicker round washer that is oversize for uni-lug wheels.
You should be able to find them called Cragar washers.

The washers will find their correct orientation when you put the lug shank though them and loosely thread them on to the wheel. Probably goes more like first pic.

Is it true there a ***** to get centered.

IMO, Unless there's a recess in the wheel to locate you might expect slight offset. Once the washer bites I doubt it will continue to spin. Hold them centered as best you can while they start to snug up.
If you're a wood worker maybe you can make a small block that will keep the washers centered?
Don't forget to re-torque them a few miles and again after several more.

Don, when you get the lug nuts started on the bolts, the tire will center itself and the washers will be in the center. The washers should say what way they should face on the rim when installing.

Thanks again guys for your much need help,I know its a no brainer for you just new to me.I wish I had my brain the way it was some 3 years back.I will press on till the end.:angel12:

-
Back