Craigslist find in LA - must see

-
Wow, turned down $25k, eh?

That's impressive impulse control.

Turned down $25k sure ya' did..asking $18k LMFAO looks stupid with that wing..

How much extra is the green interior worth?

Don't forget the scoops were relocated for a "sweeter" look.

I sorta like it. The green interior would have to go.

I like it !!

I dont usually like cl home baked projects but the wing is cute imo

I would drive it after i added a four speed and threw the wheels in the Trash in favor of some red circle dig dishes

Car looks nice... I'd prefer it without the wing... but overall its a nice ride...

I think I would have been a little more conservative, instead of blowing the budget on the swinger swingset wing on the back and moving hoodscoops for a sweeter look based on one individuals opinion, I would have put some into the interior and clean up the engine conpartment a little. Reminds me of an autozone wing on a civic. For every buck they put into it, took a buck and a half away from its value.

Weird, I was thinking about what a dart would look like with the superbird wing on it earlier today and this popped up! Idk I think looks kinda cool but Got DAM WTF was he thinking on the interior.

Take off the wing and lower the car an inch and it won't look all that bad. He doesn't mention anything about suspension or brakes which is what would worry me. For all I know it has slant-six bars, no sway bars, and 9" drums on all 4 corners (those wheels do come in SBP, I believe).

Take off the wing and lower the car an inch and it won't look all that bad. He doesn't mention anything about suspension or brakes which is what would worry me. For all I know it has slant-six bars, no sway bars, and 9" drums on all 4 corners (those wheels do come in SBP, I believe).
The possible home suspension mods would scare me far, far away.

-
Back