Craigslist SCORE!

-

V8-valiant

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
well i got ahold of a parts car for my valiant its a 1964 4 door valiant i need floor pans mainly so if anyone needs some parts pm me, and a set of gears 741 case 3.91 open - i can always put a posi unit in it! not bad for $100! P.S. anyone have a good used posi unit forsale?

truck 046.JPG

truck 047.JPG

truck 049.JPG

I'm also sending a PM. Does it have a good face plate for the radio? Dash pad? Probably other parts I could use. Also, I could really use one of these........

64ldashp.jpg

While I don't necessarily wish I lived there anymore, I do wish I was there to buy Mopars. More mopars around than anywhere else I have been.

Walked by the truck there 300x's with my mom-She's the librarian just down the street.

Grandview sold alot of Mopars in the days that we are concerned with.

Great score.

ROB

64 cuda i dont see a dash pad on it, theres no radio, and its a push button auto..... i will post a pick for you though.
1964 hippo there are some seat belts only one retracts, they are bleached and not sure if there all there i will gather them up and post a pic!

Don't put a GM rearend in it, They are weak!

GM rearend? where do you get that from?

I could be wrong but i think he is meaning you asking for a posi unit. Technically a posi is a gm only unit, our mopars were referred to as sure grips same function but some people are very serious as to making sure mopar units are never called posi's they just dont like it.Personally i dont particularly care i know what people are referring to but i do agree mopars dont have posi's they only have sure grips factory. Again i could be wrong but i think thats what he means. Jystub

ok ok guys sorry for the mix up, my bad im looking for a sure grip i know yeah gm - posi yea yea sorry for the confusion. lol thanks for settin me straight!

-
Back