Crap... I Like this Green

-

YoungBlood

Jolt the Squares
Reaction score
I'm probably gonna stick with factory black for my car, but I can totally see my car in this green with black side stripes and a blacked out six-pack hood. There's something very 70's about it to me...

"Kiwi Green Metallic"

photo1.jpg

photo.jpg

1329474-640.jpg

ya looks alot like the pea green or baby poop green they painted alot of the a bodys through the years

Thats good old ford pea soup green. My stepdad had a 69 LTD that color.

Every car on my block in 1968 was that color green (only slight variations) except for my Dad's sandstone '62 Nova and the guy on the corners' white '66 Lincoln.

I don't know how to respond to this.....hmm, how about NOOOO!

lol seriously, when trying to decide on a paint color, it's pretty normal to toy around with different colors...one week you might like this color, the next you see another color you think might look good. One thing to consider is if you are ever going to sell the car, a buyer might not like that green. Personally, it reminds me of a '72 Nova.

Keep looking at it for the next three weeks and see if you still like it...............paint color is by far the toughest decision when building a car

That looks a lot like the F3 green color that looks great on the 60's Mopars.
I say go for it,black is so overdone and greens are different.

Attachments

• DSC00518.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 258
In light of the new "if you aint got nothing nice to say" web site rule all I have to say is no comment.......

That looks a lot like the F3 green color that looks great on the 60's Mopars.
I say go for it,black is so overdone and greens are different.

I think that Charger has more of a gray tint, but then again that bad **** would look good in any color, I love 68 Chargers.

-
Back