crap

-
We can shoot him later......

He broke a water pump? Do tell..........

WOW!! How did he brake your water pump, I don't let anyone help me wash Victoria my 66 valiant, They want to put there nee's in the middle of the old seats and scrub to hard on int. parts, I had someone "not saying who" brake my defrost vent's and a fish emblem on the clove box lid, Don't let rookies get close to your car's

OH and he also destroyed my bucket seat mounts. dont ask me how, i was looking away for 2 seconds, next thing i know they are destroyed.

OK, tell'em ya love him like a brother, bt, he has to stay way from your car at a min. of 20 feet at all times. This is getting bad.

OK, tell'em ya love him like a brother, bt, he has to stay way from your car at a min. of 20 feet at all times. This is getting bad.
X2, I would think he is looking to destroy everything you let him touch :spiderma:

He took 2 bolts off then tried to take it off????....there is no water pump by any brand held on by 2 bolts....

put down the tools and return to the spectator area.....

I have the total opposite effect with my buddy's.

There are only a select few buddies that I will let under the hood of my car and usually it ends up beng and instant "golden" fix moment for whatever is ailing the beast.

Although just the other day my Dad saw my car for the first time ever and the first thing he did was set his glass of soda on the fender.
It's not a good feeling to have to scold Dad especially when you have not seen him for a few years.

He took 2 bolts off then tried to take it off????....there is no water pump by any brand held on by 2 bolts....

put down the tools and return to the spectator area.....

Did he try to take it off with a sledge hammer after removing the two bolts?

Well, every once in awhile, I gotta speak strenly to dad. Sometimes, it's like he lost his mind. LOL He's not that old, but when he pulls into the driveway and stops on the grass completely off the driveway..... I'm like "DAD! What gives!?!?!?!" He just does some things sometimes where I'm completely speachless and I just can not explain the reason behind it.

I also agree, theres only a few poeple I let touch the car. Otherwise, NO TOUCHY!
I'll let a young kid work on it if he wants to learn under the ever watchful owners eye. But other adults have the warning given allready. 20 ft. buddy, stay back....20 feet, you go nbow...20 feet!

Oh, you mean bass acwards worker....lol

tell him to take off the blind fold, call him an idiot in a nice way then show him you are a better mechanic by doing it right. let him hand you tools and only have him help when it gets him dirty and or smashed fingers, thats always fun to watch!

BWa ha ha ha ha!!!!

I should have added in, We teat the traines at work like this. HEY! They learn real fast! But learn they do. Allways speak nice and softly, stern is fine. It aint easy teachin sometimes.. LOL!!!!!!

the only help i ask from friends is hand me the 1/2 soket lol.

Well, every once in awhile, I gotta speak strenly to dad. Sometimes, it's like he lost his mind. LOL He's not that old, but when he pulls into the driveway and stops on the grass completely off the driveway..... I'm like "DAD! What gives!?!?!?!" He just does some things sometimes where I'm completely speachless and I just can not explain the reason behind it.

I also agree, theres only a few poeple I let touch the car. Otherwise, NO TOUCHY!
I'll let a young kid work on it if he wants to learn under the ever watchful owners eye. But other adults have the warning given allready. 20 ft. buddy, stay back....20 feet, you go nbow...20 feet!

I know the feeling.
My dad is in town right now and I have not seen in in a couple years.
I have been sharing progress pics with him of the cuda since day-1.
The first day he was here, my Mother in Law came over and I replaced her power steering pump on her Jeep and Dad wanted to help, and did a great job, no problem.
He wanted to look at the cuda and asked me several times about it while I was working on the jeep, so i repeatedly told him to go ahead and lift the cover and take a look, but he declined and said he would wait because he did not want to mess with it and he would wait for me to lift the cover off.
I thought that was pretty respectful, and very similar to the way i would be in the same situtation, like Father like son ya know.
So, long story short....when the time came to lift the cover, the cover comes off, and the hood goes up, and he staggers over to the engine compartment to take a look with his eyes as big as saucers, and the first thing he does is try to set his quart jar full of soda on the fender and it slides and he fumbles to straighten it and grabs it after it clangs all over the pretty orange painted fender a few times.
I just gave him the WTF look and he just acted like nothing happened.LOL.
My buddy Jack was there too and looked at me, like 'oh crap' did that just happen.LOL.
Now I'm debating wether or not to take him with me to a car show this weekend.
If I do I gotta make sure I repeatedly tell him to keep his hands off other people's cars because his short term is not so great now days.

I know the feeling.
My dad is in town right now and I have not seen in in a couple years.
I have been sharing progress pics with him of the cuda since day-1.
The first day he was here, my Mother in Law came over and I replaced her power steering pump on her Jeep and Dad wanted to help, and did a great job, no problem.
He wanted to look at the cuda and asked me several times about it while I was working on the jeep, so i repeatedly told him to go ahead and lift the cover and take a look, but he declined and said he would wait because he did not want to mess with it and he would wait for me to lift the cover off.
I thought that was pretty respectful, and very similar to the way i would be in the same situtation, like Father like son ya know.
So, long story short....when the time came to lift the cover, the cover comes off, and the hood goes up, and he staggers over to the engine compartment to take a look with his eyes as big as saucers, and the first thing he does is try to set his quart jar full of soda on the fender and it slides and he fumbles to straighten it and grabs it after it clangs all over the pretty orange painted fender a few times.
I just gave him the WTF look and he just acted like nothing happened.LOL.
My buddy Jack was there too and looked at me, like 'oh crap' did that just happen.LOL.
Now I'm debating wether or not to take him with me to a car show this weekend.
If I do I gotta make sure I repeatedly tell him to keep his hands off other people's cars because his short term is not so great now days.

It's only a car no matter what it is. You can always get another car but not another Dad.

Tell your buddy to sit by the beer fridge and wait for instructions! But make sure he knows that fridge doors are pull not push!! Hey maybe have some fun with him and put a "push" sticker on the fridge door.

-
Back