crazy day

-

sbmopar318

Reaction score
so i was leaving the house this morning to go sign up for some criminal justices classes at the local college and i caught a man breaking into my neighbors truck needless to say i grabbed the pump 12 g and held him at gunpoint in the street till cops arrived lol i think i need to leave the city lol or better yet illinois

that will get the heart moving in the morning

I'm surprised that you didn't get arrested for holding the perp at gun point........oh wait a minute, Obama ain't a Senator anymore!

Good for you !!

Way to go bud!

I'm going to my concealed weapons class on Aug 1st... time to get legal... I've been illegal for awhile now. lol!

Love It When You Rack A Round In Just Before You Draw Down On Em.......gets Attention And Quick! Hands Fly In The Air!

nearly the same thing happened to a good friend the other day....went into the garage hearing what he thought was raccoons, and found a crackhead trying to steal his lawnmower! he held him on the ground at gunpoint with a bb gun to the back of the head until the cops came!

The guy could have walked or ran away and there was nothing you could do..unfortunately..Cant shoot someone for breaking in...Your life has to be in immediate danger. So be careful what your doing,know the LAW. Here in Alaska theres no concealed carry permit needed...LOVE IT.

.... and if he'd walk away or told you to shoot?????........[-X
I would have dropped him with a leg removal shot, drag him into my property, and call the law! (everyone knows me around here and I have a reputation to uphold! With my rep, no one even spits their gum out on the street on my corner!!) LOL!!! Make my day, aint got nothin else going on anyway!!

3 State-by-state positions
3.1 States with a Stand-your-ground Law
3.2 States with a Castle Law
3.3 States with weak Castle Law
3.4 States with no known Castle Law

I would have dropped him with a leg removal shot, drag him into my property, and call the law! (everyone knows me around here and I have a reputation to uphold! With my rep, no one even spits their gum out on the street on my corner!!) LOL!!! Make my day, aint got nothin else going on anyway!!

If you were heading out to some CJ courses at the local college, I assume you plan a career in law enforcement. With that attitude, pick another career.
A) you cannot use deadly force in protection of property (don't blame me, the Supreme Court says so)
B) if you're worried about your "rep" you have alot of growing up to do, as being a cop will REALLY damage yuor ego & "rep".

If you were heading out to some CJ courses at the local college, I assume you plan a career in law enforcement. With that attitude, pick another career.
A) you cannot use deadly force in protection of property (don't blame me, the Supreme Court says so)
B) if you're worried about your "rep" you have alot of growing up to do, as being a cop will REALLY damage yuor ego & "rep".

that's what I was thinking, glad you said it for me!

first of all...police officers don't shoot just your leg. If an officer has to discharge his weapon it is to stop the suspect. not injure, not kill, stop. The best way is to aim for center mass or chest. If the suspect dies or is hurt so be it, they have been stopped. A shot to the leg wont necessarily stop them, and you must lower your sight away from their hands and down to a smaller, moving target

You need three things to fire your weapon (suspect must have): 1.Opportunity to commit deadly offense,
2.Means to cause the deadly offense, and
3.Intent to commit deadly offense.

if you are holding someone that walks away...let them do so just remember what they looked like and keep your gun on them. At least your car/lawn mower/etc isn't stolen.

Keep some hand cuffs near by and some large zip ties... cuff 'em and zip tie their legs together... I don't think they are going anywhere until the police get there.

Shoot em' and make sure they can't tell their side of the story. Lay a knife beside them. The cops are never there unless you run a red light or go 6 mph over the speed limit or see you leaving a bar they are setting on!

If you don't like being shot, don't commit crime in Texas.

I love america.

Australia sucks.

THe laws are made for the criminal.

i wouldnt of shot him kinda felt bad i scared him good and it wast ego its just i feel it might set the kid straight! and hemi cop if a cop wouldnt of done the same y did three of em roll up and put him at gun point and put him to the ground they didnt even look at me my neighborhood is going down hill fast

i wouldnt of shot him kinda felt bad i scared him good and it wast ego its just i feel it might set the kid straight! and hemi cop if a cop wouldnt of done the same y did three of em roll up and put him at gun point and put him to the ground they didnt even look at me my neighborhood is going down hill fast

Easy- they were too wrapped up in the moment and coming onto a scene with ANYONE holding a gun aimed at someone they're going to have their weapons out. It's called a sympathetic response ---you see it when some poor slob gets drilled 40 or 50 times by a half-dozen cops when only one (maybe two) officers would suffice. We had that problem here & went to a "designated shooter" policy which is faaaaar safer for everyone.

cool what is a designated shooter policy?? sounds safer than everyone pulling out their firearm lol

-
Back