Crazy deal in my aluminum heads, & carb

-

Sevenfoe

Sevenfoe
Reaction score
My dad used to work for edelbrock and like 2 of my friends, and I think I got a cool deal, 700 dollars for some rpm performer aluminum heads, 300 for a thunder series 800 cmf carburetor, and 300 bucks for a super victor jr intake. Was that good ? What y'all think

You might wanna re-think your post.

You're asking people to pat you on the back for scoring a deal that none of us could hope to get - Sure you're not on an ego trip here?

Good score! Which heads did you get, open or closed chamber heads? Post up of the number on the back of the (like the number 60779).

rat patrol.......ur a hater

Nah ...just a different culture...In Oz we don't pat ourselves on the back over being priveleged.

Achievement yes - But looking for kudos over your own good luck is too risky.......it can turn too quick.

Be cool :)

what is oz?and he was just sharing his fortune with us thats whatnforums are for.and dont hate because usa is the best and the rest are haters....

and dont hate because usa is the best and the rest are haters....

You better tell that to our soldiers who are fighting along side yours in Afghanistan, and were your allies in Viet Nam, Korea, WW2 and WW1.

Nah you're right...A round of applause for Sevenfoe - he did good for himself.

My dad used to work for edelbrock and like 2 of my friends, and I think I got a cool deal, 700 dollars for some rpm performer aluminum heads, 300 for a thunder series 800 cmf carburetor, and 300 bucks for a super victor jr intake. Was that good ? What y'all think

BTT

I think that is a good deal, but I would think that you need a cam kit to take advantage of your good fortune and put it on what I assume is the car in your avatar. I am also assuming that your car is a 74 318 Dart/Duster that is stock for the most part, can't really tell. I am also not sure your car needs that much carb if you have running stock exhaust manifolds. Think in terms of air in/air out...

I also think your rims are not my cup of :coffee2:, but if you like them that is all that matters. Install all of your good fortune and tell us what you think in terms of the before and after. Buy some headers to help out whatever you put your parts on.

heads, yes
intake no
carb maybe.

That intake needs a heavy breathing SB, large inch, under it. In most cases on street driven stuff or street strip an Air Gap performs better

yes when i was in afghanistan i fought with ur people .good people and hard workers...i was just trying to get ur attention so many trolls these days that talkmish and hide behind the internet. when u knowndarn well they wouldnt talk crap to ur face....i want to go to australia herd its anfun place to party

-
Back