Cross ram intake manifolds on KC Craigslist

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the carbs are original on that 283 set up it is worth a lot more than 800. The Mopar manifolds are fairly priced.

haha they never had those cross rams on a 440! Chrysler was using those things on the early to mid 60's...

They had two versions of these. They were different lengths. One had peak torque at 3500 rpm (shorter) and the other had peak torque at 2500 rpm (longer).

Those cross rams look like long horns. I'm thinking 413 and 60 Dart.

there is is! and the Chrysler 300/fury's of the day!

if i remember right tom hoover had one on his dominating 300F or something... then made a manifold that looked like the one in transformers lol...

Long ,short very hard to find. If I had $800. I'd buy them just to have. $800 is dirt cheap. I've seen them go for $3000. These look to be in excellant shape.

When I was in high school in the early to mid 1970's there was a set of those sitting on the used-parts-for-sale shelf in the local speed shop. Seems like they sat there forever with an asking price of $150. I was into small blocks & didn't have the spare cash to buy them just to have laying around. Wish I knew then what I know now.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back