Del

Papa66Bcuda
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
IMG_0337.JPG
IMG_0338.JPG
i have a early set of exhaust manifolds for a hemi with 2 bolt flange great shape. $150.00 for the set. Thanks

Last edited:
For the 4 bolt manifolds, shipping to 22657. Or if you have the weight of them, I can get a pretty close idea of shipping. Thanks

I'll base the weight at 25?lbs and can find out and let you know shortly

I am interested in the 4 bolt Hemi manifolds too. Can you inspect the sealing areas around each exhaust port VERY closely for cracks? They almost ALWAYS have cracks there. If the first party does not get them, I am very interested. Thanks.

I am interested in the 4 bolt Hemi manifolds too. Can you inspect the sealing areas around each exhaust port VERY closely for cracks? They almost ALWAYS have cracks there. If the first party does not get them, I am very interested. Thanks.
Sorry just sold Thanks

If your plan is to ship them (UPS/FEDEX) I would go to great pains to securely pack them and insure them. I've shipped many, many manifolds and found the shipping boxes are frequently dropped. I've received manifolds that were broken and it was obvious that the box had been dropped (from a decent height). The manifold will cut/tear through the box and contact the ground (or whatever the box hits when dropped). Since those manifolds are long they will have a greater tendency to break if dropped.

treblig

If your plan is to ship them (UPS/FEDEX) I would go to great pains to securely pack them and insure them.

Same goes for the USPS! I'm a former rural carrier - packages arrive in a big metal cage and a clerk would sort them by throwing them to the appropriate carrier's package hamper. This is the same procedure at every post office where I subbed at. Who knows how packages are handled prior to arrival at the post office or by contract companies whose employees could care less about package handling. Just some first hand observations. The trick is plenty of packing materials inside and tape the Hell out of the box so whatever is inside can't escape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back