Crower cam help!

-

moparracer95

Reaction score
I picked up a motor (318) (1978 date code) my friends dad pulled out of his scamp and just had sitting in the barn.. I disassembled the motor as I was told that it needed bearings looked at.. ended up pulling the cam and it is a crower cam. all I can make out is 294-h Does anyone know the specs on this cam? I have a lunati bracketmaster II cam I was going to install in my motor, but curious about this crower... Thanks Matt

I picked up a motor (318) (1978 date code) my friends dad pulled out of his scamp and just had sitting in the barn.. I disassembled the motor as I was told that it needed bearings looked at.. ended up pulling the cam and it is a crower cam. all I can make out is 294-h Does anyone know the specs on this cam? I have a lunati bracketmaster II cam I was going to install in my motor, but curious about this crower... Thanks Matt

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CRO-31321/

Wow.. Thanks.. I feel a little dumb now... I was looking all over jegs and google and never thought about looking at summit. That is a little bigger cam than I thought.. It was on a 78 block, w/ 1964 273 Hipo heads & cast 4bl intake. Still have heads and intake, just rusty and been sitting for a while... more cam than I thought the motor was built for... But thanks again!!!

-
Back