Cruise Night

-

383Scampman

Reaction score
Tonight, June 7 @ Patriot Place, Foxborough Mass, there will be a huge cruise night sponsored by the Mass Cruisers Auto Club . I urge all a-body and all Mopar people to attend . There will be a tv crew from WCVB-TV channel 5 covering the event . The fun starts at 4.00p.m.- 8.00p.m. Many restaurants as well as food trucks . "Cruisin" Bruce Palmer will be spinning the vinyl . Also, valve cover races , 50/50 raffle and more fun stuff . If you are attending please bring canned good for the Food Bank . Ralph will be glad to accept them at his pickup . Tell him Tom D. said "Hi". I cannot guarantee this but I have seen over 1,000 at this cruise . Please attend if you can , It's a blast . Thank you for your support, Tom "Hemi" Damon , past president M.C.A.C.

Small town near me used to have cruise nights, about twice during the summer. At all other times "cruising" is not legal.
Well the cruise nights were getting out of control, too many cruisers, too many morons doing burnouts, to many motorcycles with straight pipes, etc, etc. So like two years ago they decided to cancel cruise nights completely, so now we have nothing.

Could go to Denver for one of their cruise nights, but that one gets so crowded that is not even really cruising, its just drive 10 feet and stop, drive ten feet, stop, and on and on. And if you dont get there real early, you cant even get onto the street where the cruising is.

This cruise isn't like that . It is a destination cruise in a parking lot that can hold about 7,000 vehicles . Bass Pro Shops sponsors the cruise and there is a private security as well as local and State Police presents . there is music , raffles , food and games . At times ,people are invited to educate the car people as to what is available to them. Such as : New England Dragway , New Hampshire International Speedway etc.. By agreement all proceedes , if any, go to charity . There is a Mall there called "Patriot Place" with lots of stuff to do . Last year , $5,000 was collected for the local food bank as well as a ton of food . Just thought I would pass info along so locals would have a fun and safe place to gather without the competition of a car show .

-
Back