cruise tonight

-

GO DART

Reaction score
anybody watching? tonight @ 6;00 the camaro club has a cruise @ hy-vee 135th and antioch. its open to all and i'm taking the dart. lets get some mopars out there! hey hpac are you listening? got to show early or on time as they ran out of parking last time. i'm gonna park right between two camaros. they can kiss my chrome tips for all i care.

hey tone. maybe it will be as exciting as your last cruise. kinda doubt it beckys claws would be pretty deep by 2nd gear

Don,
I hope it is.
My wife Mary couln't say anything but "Holy ****".
Didn't say another word till I got out of it. Then what she said just put a big ole grin on my face.
She said, "I couldn't get my head off the head rest and I was really trying!!!!!"

She loved it!!!
Man I really love that woman!!!!!:love4:

i got to be careful w/ beck. out on a quick cruise one nite and i just wanted to clear the carbs throat a lil and didn't warn her. she complained of a sore neck for two days . i'm not kidding

GO DART said:
i got to be careful w/ beck. out on a quick cruise one nite and i just wanted to clear the carbs throat a lil and didn't warn her. she complained of a sore neck for two days . i'm not kidding

Oh Man, you have to give a warning !!!

-
Back