Cruisin the Aloha State

-

smokn440

Reaction score
Got to stretch the legs on the vert today. Here are a few pics from Paradise.

cruisin2.jpg

cruisin.jpg

val2.jpg

val.jpg

Someday I hope to travel to Hawaii and learn...
Learn what?
Learn how to cook the best Hawaiian BBQ! haha
Someday I hope to have a Hawaiian BBQ joint and start the movement in Mexico...I know crazy...but it's a slot not many have taken, I know in the states there's plenty...worked at L & L Hawaiian BBQ for a while, but I know I can learn better than that!!! Just a random comment haha Nice pictures!

Very nice pictures. What island? I was lucky enough to spend a few days driving around Oahu years ago, and it was awesome. Everywhere you looked, it was like a post card.

A hole new world there for me to see Thank you for sharing smokn440.
I have never been there, But those pictures sure do put it in perspective for me. Nice ,Very nice!!

I have the little sister to your very nise vert Valiant.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%20001.jpg

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20002.jpg

Hawaiian food in Mexico,,,I luv it, I'm on Oahu, Thats a shot of my favorite cruisin road, Great on a motorcycle too. but cruisin anywhere on the Islands is breathtaking.. Hey Mike, ship Victoria over and we'll go cruisin( I won't steal any parts off her, like the front armrests)

My wife says after the kids are done with school, we are going to sell everything and buy a little shack in Haleiwa. It was so laid back and beautiful, it really made an impression on her.

-
Back