Cruisin the DUB

-

DRENO

Reaction score
Great cause and kinda fun for those older folks like ,uh........er....me!:D

http://www.aw.ca/

Head out and meet some fellow cruisers,have some good food and take some pics! :blob: See ya there!!!

Oh,by the way we will be going to the very first A&W right here in Winnipeg,so there.8)

Have a giant steak burger and a strawberry shake for me Dave, a few pictures would be great too :D
ENJOY!! I will be here awaiting some pictures of your Barracuda and other rides on the streets of Canada :blob:

Dave...

Give Vic a shout and get him out of the house.Two Red Barracudas at one time will be something to see...

Did anyone bother to go ?? any pictures ?

I went and pictures are coming. The Polo Park location was packed. :thumleft:

Thanks to all those guys/gals who made the dubb last night! My family was with me when we went to the A&W in Castlegar last night. I saw many friends there and there was a great turnout for M.S.

It made my heart glad to see all those folks helping find a cure fopr M.S

Who knows? With all the new stuff coming on the horizon,there is great hope. Genetic research and other areas are growing in leaps and bounds now.

Recently there were two terminal cancer patients CURED of thier cancer via an injection that works much like an immunization.It's said they have been given an immunity to cancer,much like you would have for measels etc.

Maybe one day I'll feel good again!

We had a small turnout, but it was still a turnout. The picture quality is alright I guess, taken with an Ipod..

I was parked next to this guy, running a 392 Hemi with a blower. He said it dyno'd around 750 HP. It sounded bad ***!

streetrodhemi.jpg

streetrodhemi3.jpg

streetrodhemi2.jpg

woody.jpg

dodge2.jpg

chevywagon.jpg

buick.jpg

buickGS2.jpg

AC.jpg

This was an original 396 car, still running the wire hubcaps and all.

396chevy.jpg

pontiac2.jpg

This Pontiac was all original (minus 1 repaint about 20 years ago), but original interior, and body. Looked great. It was a 389 car.

pontiac.jpg

And this GTO looked like a new project, it was missing door panels and other interior.

pontiacgto.jpg

-
Back