CS Glovebox Signature- ideas needed.

-

matthon

Reaction score
Okay, so I am getting really tired of looking into even the most plan jane Mustang of any year or condition and seeing Carol Shelby's signature on the glovebox.
It was cool 10 years ago when I only saw them on unique cars, now this guy is signing everything- no idea if he charges or not and it doesn't really matter.

So, the idea is to put a signature on my glovebox, and I could go a few different ways:
Mickey Mouse, Darth Vader, Satan, Walter P. Chrysler, Buzz Lightyear, you get the idea.

Any suggestions?

Richard Petty comes to mind. He's such a cool dude, you might could send the glovebox door to him and really get him to sign it, instead of fakin it.

send the glovebox door to me. I'll sign it for ya, no charge ROFL
Good luck

67 Barracuda, and I prefer to do a fake one.
You guys are funny- the baby Jesus idea, where does that even come from?
I used to work with a guy who took that and changed to to sleeping Jesus.
Never knew what it meant or where it came from?

Keep the ideas coming.

That baby jesus saying comes from the movie talladega nights lol. Funny frickin movie. I would get a Mr Norm sig.

How about Archie Bunker (Carroll O'Connor)?

I think I am going to steal your idea and sign my glove box on my Duster Al Bundy.

Otherwise I like Walter P Chrysler.

Sign it "Todd"
Becase Todd's cool and Todd's car is cool. (Beavis and Butthead)

I had king Richard sign a rb valve cover for me. Next race I see him it will be a breather. Everyone will wonder if it's a Petty motor. For funny I,d go with Pat McCrotch

Sign it "Ricky Bobby"

If you want a Richard Petty signature, you can get this at http://www.stickerock.blogspot.com .

RichardSign.JPG

How about:

Lee Iacocca

Ricardo Montalban

Or, taken from another thread...........

Lisa Baker, 1967 Playmate of the Year. (Would help if you painted your car pink :toothy10: )

The charity raffle '68 Valiant our club built in 2008 had a glovebox door signed by several top NHRA drivers such as Ron Capps, etc. We took the glovebox door to a Mopar event that coincided with a NHRA national event race and had the drivers sign it.
Check out a local race or car show event and see what big names may be there.

Love the baby Jesus idea.

Satan was also good, but if you really want to piss people off, go for great villains: Ghengis Khan, Josef Stalin, Adolph Hitler, Osama bin laden, etc. Snidely Whiplash?

-
Back