CT meet & greet

-

Highlander

Reaction score
Ok, would like to get a CT FABO meet and greet put together. It would be at my house in Bristol. An informal affair. I will fire up the grills (gas and a smoker/charcoal).I live on a corner lot with a decent sized yard and my side street is a deadend so, should be plenty of parking. I have some space available in the garage with plenty of tools should any tinkering need doing. It would be an afternoon of good grilling, drinking and camaraderie with fellow A-Body enthusiasts.
I want to get everyone's opinion as to when would be a good date. I know so many of us are busy with the start of the show & swap-meet season upon us and I want do this when we could get as many attendees as possible. That being said, I will let this post "ride" for 1 week then I will set the date based on your replies. Happy Mopar'ing.

Might be too far for me to go. ;)

I'd be interested, depending on the date (and whether or not I can afford the tank of gas :) )

I would be interested one town over let me know

Meeting FABO members in persons is awesome....get off your butts and go make the trip...well worth it! Too bad you are too far away from MN lol

im interested too!!! let me know when it would be.it would be nice to hang out with people that dont just talk Chevy....lol

Ok, I was expecting a bit more of a response. I am having a cookout at my place Memorial Day weekend. Saturday. Any FABO member is welcome. Post here if you are coming and I will PM you my address and directions. It would be great to meet a bunch of local, like-minded Mopar people.
Come and join the fun.

I might be able to show up if my wife does not any plans pm me your address

I'm close by in Waterbury. I'd be interested in shooting the breeze with some fellow members!

Probably can't do Memorial weekend. I will be out of town. I live in Danbury. For those of you going to Carlisle or Lebanon Musclepalooza those are great opportunities to meet up. We shouldn't let those opportunities pass by. Everyone's thoughts?

Carl

Might not be able to make it...... If plans change I will PM you!

i'm going to carlisle. i believe we will be on site 118 - abody modified

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 167
Carlisle is in July. Cookout meet and greet is May 23rd. (Memorial Day weekend) I understand a lot of people will have family obligations and/or travel plans, just putting it out there. There will be plenty of food, drink & people having fun.

-
Back